We are looking for Sr Incident Manager for our client in Brampton, ON
Job Title: Sr Incident Manager
Job Location: Brampton, ON
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Provide the Incident Manager role for all Major Incidents, to drive the Incident to resolution
- Perform escalations, in accordance with the escalation schema as set forth in the PPM.
- Record and track Incident related information within trouble ticket tracking tool
- Provide Major Incident communications
- Provide daily Major Incident summary reports
- Participate in weekly operational review meetings
- Participate in monthly process improvement meetings
- Participate in the Incident and Major Incident Management process as documented in the policy and procedures document.
- Meet with Rogers on a weekly basis to review Incidents worked on within the performance window for review of data input quality compliance.
- Resolve those Incidents arising from or related to the Services.
- Quickly resolve Incidents, maintain clear accountability, meet authorized user expectations, meet specified Service Levels and support critical business processes.
- Employ procedures and technology for proactive monitoring, logging, tracking, escalation and notification, review, and reporting (historical and predictive) for all Incidents related to the Services.
- The procedure will include monitoring of open queues to verify that no tickets are idle and/or not being acted upon.
- Implement a process that establishes responsibility and ownership of each Incident to a single group/area for resolution, thus minimizing redundant contacts with the authorized user.
- Communication and updates to authorized users will be timely and courteous. of Incidents status will be continually maintained within the Incident Management tool.
- Update the Incident ticket on a timely basis throughout the life of the Incident.
- Provide Incident status information to authorized users, through email and teleconference as required