Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
This position supports the successful implementation of various payment processing projects through execution of various technical tasks and quality checks. Incumbent will lead client consultation on business and technical requirements, and incorporate the requirements into the overall project plan. Incumbent will be assigned most complex, highly visible client projects, and will assume technical leadership role for assigned projects, coordinating all phases of operational implementation of technical project deliverables.
- Meet with client to discuss specifications, work with client and vendors to determine project options, and facilitate meeting with key client personnel including IT for network connectivity, file mapping, and project technical specifications
- Extensive Knowledge and understanding of all PSCU Products and Solutions associated with Credit Card Processing and how they are implemented in conjunction with the set up of a new Credit Card Program
- Work with credit union staff and vendors to execute the project plan, ensuring technical tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Complete Gap Analysis to define system set-up requirements
- Provide Consulting and guidance to client on the best approach to meet their business requirements for assigned projects Identify and report outstanding issues to the assigned project manager; assist with issue resolution
- Identify and report outstanding issues to the assigned project manager; assist with issue resolution
- Ensure quality in project process; Communicate technical aspects and requirements of projects with third-party vendors internal Project Support Team
- Provide technical support to credit unions during the design, development, and implementation phases of the project
- Validates system parameters and conducts testing; modifying program parameters when necessary
- Provide Post implementation on-site support for new PSCU Members projects
- Assist with consulting and guidance on resolving major Production issues by identifying impact and by defining and implementing a resolution for resolving
- Assist with identifying improvements to the defined processes within the department
- Understand and complete technical tasks associated with various types of department projects
- Understand client business requirements; communicate between technical groups at client and vendor locations and data map technical files between systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Systems, Business Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired. Master’s degreepreferred. Training in Six Sigma Methodology and project management certification preferred.
Experience: Seven (7) years of related experience in the payment processing industry required. Thorough understanding of payment card products, support services and processes required. Five (5) years of related experience in business or system analysis. Three (3) years of client facing project support experiencerequired. Experiencerequired completing card processing conversions that require migrating data from one processing platform to another.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values
- Proven facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills required. Ability to track and control activities in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and support project managers in executing assigned project tasks while managing multiple priorities/projects and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skill, with ability to manage complex factors in multifaceted projects
- Ability to work independently, to exercise discretion, and demonstrate good judgment in decision making
- Overall understanding of Project Management methodologies along with extensive knowledge of using Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Access and spreadsheet computer software applications
- Knowledge and experience with Six Sigma projects