Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 60 days ago
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR project control’s resources are facing enormous demands across the US and Canada to have a strong presence on projects offering PMIS solutions and/or technology solutions with HDR resources and/or best practice support on their projects. We are looking add a Sr. Implementation Specialist to our team.
In the role of Sr. Implementation Specialist - Project Controls, we'll count on you to:
• Support our clients' proactive efforts related to program and project controls including but not limited to scheduling, cost and risk management using tools that provide accountable visibility
• Establish WBS, and develop and maintain complex project schedules for various phases of the project
• Provide leadership support to Project Controls team members and act as a mentor for less-experienced Project Controls team members
• Coordinate with necessary team members
• Develop and monitor project metrics
• Actively participate and lead project controls related topics at project coordination meetings
• Conduct project site visits if applicable
• Conduct schedule baseline and schedule update reviews
• Develop and/or review cost estimates
• Perform other duties as needed
Keywords: project controls, project controls implementation, planning, estimating, forecasting, scheduling, cost control, schedule control, PMIS
• Bachelor's degree
• 10+ years experience in project controls work on engineering and construction projects, including planning, estimating, forecasting, scheduling, cost control, schedule control, and project reports
• Demonstrated strong experience and aptitude in business data management, processes, analysis and backgrounds in implementations of various 3rd party PMIS software's specifically, e-Builder, PWCM or Oracle products
• Previous leadership experience with managing internal and client team is desired
• Must have the ability to interact with various team members, have excellent organizational and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Must be able to demonstrate verifiable ability using data visualizations drill down and drill through schema skill set for tools like Power BI and Tableau
• Introductory skill set required working with Microsoft 365 applications like SharePoint online, Flow, Planner, Forms, Teams and Power Bi.
• Strong decision-making skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple long- and short-term tasks simultaneously
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• Degree in Construction or engineering
• Certifications (one or more): PSP, PMP, PE, CM, EVP, PMI-SP, CST
• Ability to interpret construction schedules
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
: United States-Arizona-Phoenix
: United States-Texas-Dallas, United States-Texas-Corpus Christi, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-Texas-Fort Worth, United States-Texas-Austin
: Highway + Road
: RegularBusinessClass: Program Management
: Feb 12, 2019