As the Large Market Sr. Implementation Partner, you will provide a world class client experience for retirement plans transitioning to Lincoln. Your ability to successfully partner across Lincoln sales teams, advisors, and third-party administrators, along with all Lincoln internal teams will ensure positive results for new and existing business partners. As a result, you will consult/analyze all aspects of our retirement plans and deliver on complex assignments/projects. You will be responsible for developing and strengthening relationships with internal and external customers, analyzing various aspects of our service offering and being an advocate on behalf of the customer for driving positive change.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends, assess the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of assigned area
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: - Making suggestions for improvement- Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Develops, maintains, and executes complex implementation plans which ensure that the clients' overall service needs are satisfied and achieve the business, profitability and retention objectives
- Develop and maintain a high-quality concierge service that focuses on complex implementation clients/customers and high-volume wholesalers
- Builds, maintains, and proactively maximizes positive business relationships with new and existing internal/external clients and effectively utilizes these relationships in specialized matters requiring cooperation and persuasion
- Assures customer satisfaction through the management of quality review audits of financial and non-financial transactions, analysis of error trends, and customer service issues
- Serves as a subject matter expert and point of escalation while providing guidance to internal stakeholders on complex implementation solutions which optimize client satisfaction, retention, and achieve desired business results
- Develops, executes and/or collaborates with internal partners to develop proactive, creative, & ongoing complex client contact initiatives.
- Builds, enhances, and maintains relationships with contacts at client organizations, ensuring clients’ overall service requirements are satisfied
- Identifies and resolves complex client issues/concerns in a timely & collaborative manner
- Identifies clients with risk of retention and notifies management
- Provides information, education, training, and consults on complex processes, procedures, products, and/or services to assigned clients.
- May collaborate with internal stakeholders on processes/procedures, proposals, and/or promotional materials for assigned area of responsibility
- 4 Year/Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)
- FINRA S6 within 90 days
- 5 – 7+ Years of experience in relationship management and retirement plans that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Proven experience with large/jumbo retirement plans preferred
- Proven experience with M&A activity
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical
- procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations
- Apply concepts such as probability, statistics, modeling, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions
- Works with mathematical concepts such as averages and/or variances
- Ability to analyze complex information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution.
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Evaluate trends in data or information
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among senior/executive management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)