Bitglass drives innovation in the cloud security space through its secure access service edge (SASE) platform that secures any interaction. We were recognized as a Leader for the third straight year in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for CASB, and boast a perfect score in KuppingerCole’s 2020 CASB Market Compass. With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on. We offer candidates competitive salaries, benefits, and stock packages.
This is a mid-level role and we are looking for someone with 3+ years of experience as well as a strong appetite for assisting customers with deploying our world-class security product. Candidates should possess good troubleshooting and reasoning skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, desire to work on networking, security, web, mobile, and other server-client technologies.
- Primarily responsible for deployment and onboarding of customers.
- Understand Customer’s Requirements and Environments.
- Develop and Communicate deployment plans and timelines.
- Be a mentor and resource for new professional services engineers.
- Assist customers in rapidly deploying Bitglass into their security posture.
- Develop technical articles and documentation and assist in growing both our internal and public-facing knowledge base.
- Work with Technical Support, DevOps, Engineering, and Product in resolving deployment issues in a timely fashion.
- Collaborative, Responsive and Enterprising in achieving customer objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years experience as a Deployment, Integration or Professional Services Engineer. preferably in an Enterprise SaaS Environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Prior Experience in communicating with Enterprise customers.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas as an Administrator or Power User:
- Operating Systems - Windows, Linux or Mac OS.
- Cloud / SaaS applications - Salesforce, GSuite, Office 365, Salesforce, etc.
- IaaS - AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Identity and Access Management (LDAP, AD, ADFS, Okta, Ping, etc).
- Network Firewalls and Proxies.
- End-Point Security.
- Ability to handle and cope with stressful situations and pressures of a start-up environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues involving communication between multiple SaaS and on-premise application.
- Experience building customer-facing documentation and deployment/project plans.
- Eagerness to learn lots of new technologies.
- Willingness to work east coast hours.
- Certifications in Security, Cloud or Networking.
- Experience with Wireshark, Fiddler, Charles, tcpdump or other Packet Capture tools.
- Experience in Information and Data security.
- Experience with Zendesk, JIRA and/or Salesforce.
- Experience with forward/reverse proxies and load balancers.
- Stock options and 401k plan.
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.