The successful candidate will be a talented and motivated individual with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and with minimum of 5 years of experience in software implementation including business analysis, requirements definition, data migration and management, training, customer support in deploying Fleet or Facilities Maintenance solutions. They will possess working knowledge of SQL and scripting; familiarity with Oracle and MSSQL database platforms; ability to interact positively and effectively in a team environment or independently; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization (C-level to line employee); strong knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio.
Ability to travel up to75%.
- Experience working withat least one of the following:
- Local government public works
- State infrastructure agencies (like DOT)
- Leads project and product orientation sessions.
- Conducts and documents requirements definition and fit/gap analysis.
- Leads and documents current and future state business process assessment workshops.
- Consults with customers related to system setup and configuration.
- Creating and delivering ad hoc and routine reports as requested
- Is able to translate customer requirements into functional/technical specifications for reports.
- Prepares and executes test plans.
- Prepares training documentation and materials.
- Provides go-live preparation and support.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Communicates relevant project information to superiors and other departments (Development, Support, QA, Sales) effectively.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Possess understanding in the areas of software applications, database organization, and system design
- Is able to translate customer requirements into functional/technical specifications for enhancements, interfaces, conversions and reports.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.