Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal IAM team provides IAM services to the entire organization. The PayPal IAM team is kicking off a multi-year to retire the legacy IAM solution. The technology replacement would be Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) product. The legacy tool is highly customized and it would need an SME in Oracle Identity Manager to satisfy the needs of this effort.
The ideal candidates will subject matter experts on these projects and will be working on the IAM project team of 6-8.
- Working with various organizations within Paypal to translate provision/de-provision, RBAC and Certification requirements into technical specifications.
- Developing Identity management integration plan, framework for internal and external applications.
- Work closely with IAM Architect to develop creative solutions.
- Develop various workflows for satisfying business requirements
- Developing various reports using BI publisher
- Working with various in house team or external vendors.
- Leading design reviews with technical staff and provide guidance on programming standards and best practices.
- Providing support to project managers in developing detailed project plans.
- Providing guidance to access administrators on best practices for RBAC engineering.
- Working directly with systems administrators during deployment.
- Providing support coverage for Identity Management platform.
- Troubleshooting the production environment and working with vendor ticketing system.
- Conducting/coordinating Unit Tests/ System Tests and Performance testing of Identity Management System.
- Coordinating with L1/L2 Support IAM team.
- 7 plus years experience in the following Oracle Products for Identity and Access Management: Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Waveset, Oracle Identity Analyitics, Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition, Oracle Unified Directory.
- Background in the following ares: Oracle DB 11g, Tomcat, LDAP and tools, Java, JIRA, HTML, CSS, Workflow and Express.
- Basic understanding of other fusion middleware products (weblogic, OHS).
Design of high availability Identity management environment.
- Desired Skill in the following areas: RSA SecurID, SAML and WebServices, PingFederate, SiteMinder, Oracle Entitlement Server, Oracle Access Manager.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.