We are looking for Sr. Hyperion Consultant for our client in Wilmington, DE
Job Title: Sr. Hyperion Consultant
Job Location: ?Wilmington, DE
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Hyperion Planning Version 18.104.22.168 and HFM environments
- Restart services on PROD and other environments.
- Troubleshoot any issues during the services restart.
- Troubleshoot issues related to weblogic and EPM applications shutdown.
- Can handle backups and write batch scripts to have Backup processes in place.
- Restore Essbase and Planning applications if a database is corrupt.
- Perform migrations of application from DEV to UAT, UAT to PROD etc.
- Able to manage shared services and planning security.
- Able to add members into the dimensions and perform refresh.
- Able to tune web applications, Java Heap settings etc if required.
- Able to write Maxl and Batch scripts.
- Life cycle of Hyperion product implementation
- Installation and configuration of Hyperion products Suite on both Windows and UNIX environments.
- Upgrade between different versions of Hyperion Suite .
- Technical troubleshooting of the issues and maintenance of the Essbase Cubes and Planning applications.
- Performance tuning and Optimization - calculation times of the cubes and fast retrieval of the reports using the Dense/Sparse settings, Cache settings.
- Backup and Recovery procedures for handling any Hyperion Applications.
- How to apply latest Hyperion Products related patches .
- Migrate artifacts from One environment to other using LCM.
- Maintaining regular back of system, application, articrafts, objects
- Working closely with the business for the Month close support.
- Handle the Issue management with due process.
- Maintenance and support the Infrastructure management.
- Version and patch management.
- Access Management .
- Maintenance and support of automation, batch process and data loads.
- Apply maintenance patch on the environments.