At Exelon, we've got a place for you Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce. Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits. Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow.
Join our Exelon Business Services Company (BSC) to be part of a diverse and inclusive team that provides best-in-class professional services and adds exceptional value to Exelon’s family of companies. We provide financial, human resource, legal, information technology, supply management, communications, and corporate governance services.
Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Hyperion Financial Management Administrator (HFM) to provide the technical and functional support of the HFM application as part of the global financial systems team. This position will assist in prioritizing, directing, performing and validating system and application changes performed by the administrators of both the IT Tech Support team and Financial Systems team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide HFM, FDMEE and DRM application support by maintaining the metadata process flow, consolidations, translations and equity throughout the applications from beginning to end
- Perform configuration management and implement system fixes, rule file updates, various calculations, data entry forms, data grids and enhancements by working closely with Exelon IT, Corporate Accounting and the Finance Community
- Facilitate business process improvement through the use of technology
- Coordinate changes that impact other financial systems such as budgeting/forecasting, accounting, Tax and FERC
- Maintain required documentation to support Sarbanes Oxley controls and audit requests
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or computer science preferable
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with 3+ years of Hyperion Financial Management functional, technical experience and preferable FDMEE that includes product configuration, mappings, hands-on rule & calculation writing skills
- Requirements gathering, testing and end-user support experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to research solutions individually and within a team
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with and team with all levels across many areas of the Company
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to highest standards of quality and integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working capabilities
- HFM & FDMEE v18.104.22.168 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2016 or higher applications including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Visio
- SmartView Reporting
- DRM v22.214.171.124.321
- PeopleSoft General Ledger v9.2
- Public Accounting
- Utility industry experience
- Supervisory experience
The position of Hyperion Financial Management Administrator is to perform system configuration, troubleshoot issues, testing & support throughout the Hyperion modules. Provide system support throughout the month end close cycle to Corporate Accounting & the finance community. This Individual must be well versed in functional aspects and the processing flow of HFM and FDMEE. Requires the ability to troubleshoot functional or business process issues related to specific or designated modules. Excellent analytical skills, communication skills, project management abilities and a customer service orientation are required.