Are you seeking an opportunity to join a growing technical team of highly qualified Commerce developers where your skills in Java EE, JSP and Spring will be enhanced and fully utilized? Look no further, you’ll fit in perfectly with our expanding team of Hybris developers!
• 4-6+ years of Java development professional experience; (Java, J2EE, and JSP)
• 3-5+ years of Hybris development experience up to date with the latest version; (WCMS, Smart Edit, Commerce Accelerator, SOLR Search, ImpEx, Data Modeling, PCM, Datahub)
• Application Architectureexperience in e-commerce.
• Experience in a senior role on a development team.
• Experience working in an offshore model and managing offshore developers.
• E-Commerceexperience in a large enterprise environment.
• Strong proficiency and technical understanding of WCMS & e-commerce processes and applications.
• Willingness to participate in after-hour and on-call support depending upon the severity.
• Knowledge of development lifecycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
• A self-starter who enjoys technical challenges and embraces new opportunities.
• Strong understanding and experience in implementing B2B and B2C modules in Hybris.
• Strong Proficiency in Spring framework.
• Solid understanding on integration with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics).
• Integration with third party services (Paymetric, PayPal, and Dell Boomi).
• Experience with Hybris OCC and general WebServices (REST, SOAP).
• Strong understanding of development using DevOps.
• Worked with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube.
• Good understanding on implementing performance strategies and tuning Hybris to improve page response times.
• Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• SAP Hybris certification a plus.