Are you seeking an opportunity to join a growing technical team of highly qualified Commerce developers where your skills in Java EE, JSP and Spring will be enhanced and fully utilized? Look no further, you’ll fit in perfectly with our expanding team of Hybris developers!
- Exceeding our clients’ expectations with a customer first mentality
- Leading development teams through full development cycle.
- Assisting in leading our client through multi-phase, multi-workstream implementations and deployments of Hybris
- Working closely with development partners, subject matter experts, project management and product ownership teams to deliver best-in-class commerce solutions
- Ability to integrate well into a distributed team
- Ability to assign tasks, perform code reviews and generally work in a coordinated fashion with our offshore team
- Responsible for system architecture, technical design documentation, code development and unit testing, and deployment and support.
- Being an excellent problem solver, communicator, with a focus on team and customer!
• 4-6+ years of Java development professional experience; (Java, J2EE, and JSP)
• 3-5+ years of Hybris development experience up to date with the latest version; (WCMS, Smart Edit, Commerce Accelerator, SOLR Search, ImpEx, Data Modeling, PCM, Datahub)
• Application Architectureexperience in e-commerce.
• Experience in a senior role on a development team.
• Experience working in an offshore model and managing offshore developers.
• E-Commerceexperience in a large enterprise environment.
• Strong proficiency and technical understanding of WCMS & e-commerce processes and applications.
• Willingness to participate in after-hour and on-call support depending upon the severity.
• Knowledge of development lifecycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
• A self-starter who enjoys technical challenges and embraces new opportunities.
• Strong understanding and experience in implementing B2B and B2C modules in Hybris.
• Strong Proficiency in Spring framework.
• Solid understanding on integration with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics).
• Integration with third party services (Paymetric, PayPal, and Dell Boomi).
• Experience with Hybris OCC and general WebServices (REST, SOAP).
• Strong understanding of development using DevOps.
• Worked with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube.
• Good understanding on implementing performance strategies and tuning Hybris to improve page response times.
• Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• SAP Hybris certification a plus.