Titan America, LLC, is a leading environmentally and socially progressive heavy building materials company located in the eastern United States. Titan America is part of the TITAN Group, an independent, multi-regional producer of cement and other related building materials. Our products include cement, aggregate, ready-mixed concrete and fly ash beneficiation. TITAN Group has a record of continuous growth since its establishment in 1902. It has expanded its production and distribution operations into 13 countries, employing more than 5,500 people. Our products protect human life and personal property, improve the quality of life, generate economic prosperity and connect society. We have an excellent opportunity for a Sr. HR Representative for our Florida Business Unit. This exempt position will report directly to the West Central Region HR Manager, and will be responsible for the support and consultation to managers and employees in an assigned area on Florida’s West coast. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with executive and management teams to ensure strategic alignment of human resources goals and objectives.
- Execute the recruitment process to include:
- Development of recruitment plans, sourcing strategies, and resources.
- Job posting, phone screening, interviewing, communication with candidates and managers.
- Lead performance management efforts in the region to include reward and recognition, conflict resolution and corrective action.
- Manage the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports via online database.
- Outline employee development to include planning, coordination, design, and facilitation of training programs for employees of all levels.
- Support deployment of HR programs, including performance management, salary administration and implementation, staffing, headcount planning/reporting, retention and career development.
- Ensure compliance and conformance regulation along with diversity initiatives within the organization and geographic locations.
- Mutually create service level agreement with hiring managers to ensure expectations are established and achieved. Consult with line management by providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Monitor the job market and prepare analyses and summaries of the main movements and trends.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Colleges and Universities and plan partnership activities.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analytics as required.
- Complete other special projects as needed.
- Travel within Florida’s West Coast and Orlando areas and other surrounding areas required.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Industrial Relations, Business Management, or related.
- Excellent communication skills with professional decorum, oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- End-user expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong work ethic, dedication, and commitment to serve others.
- Bilingual: oral and written communication in English and Spanish preferred
- Ability to manage various tasks concurrently and effectively.
- Positive attitude to achieve goals and deliver results.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Generalist or other function within HR. Title depends on experience.
- SHRM Certifications, PHR preferred.