Are you a Senior HR Manager with manufacturing experience interested in new opportunities in Elkhart, IN?
Top reasons to work with us?
- Opportunity to work with one of the area's highest growth companies.
- The company fosters a very strong promote from with-in culture, offering opportunity for long term growth and promotion
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
This position is responsible for delivering the following:
- Under the direction of the Corporate Human Resources Director, the HR Manager will act a leadership partner throughout the company in order to support all components of HR functions.
- Creating and counselling employees with performance improvement plans.
- The Corporate HR Managers are responsible for providing new and creative ideas and working closely with the HR team.
- Must be able to successfully manage all components of the Human Resource generalist functions so they may help guide when needed.
- Acting also as a strategic partner, he or she will be responsible for performance management, talent management and workforce planning.
- Creating and implementing of new programs for turnover reduction and talent development.
- Assisting employees and providing solutions to any issues that arise.
- Execute talent plans determined by executive leadership to include internal talent development.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline
- 6+ years of Human Resource generalist experience.
- Candidates must have a dynamic personality with the ability to work and communicate effectively with hourly employees to senior management.
- Those with experience in manufacturing are highly desired.
- Ability to bring strategic thought leadership while providing strong execution of detailed departmental functions.
Send us your resume so we can engage in a conversation about you, and how this role may take your career to a new level.