Sr Human Resources Generalist
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Summary of Duties:
- Acts as a HR liaison to divisional units. Implements initiatives in partnership with division leaders in support of the organization's strategic objectives.
- Resolves complex issues related to the development and implementation of HRprocesses, ensuring compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. Provides information and orientation regarding Human Resources programs and policies.
- Leverages organization design and change management tools to effect organizational efficiency and improvement requirements.
- Designs and coordinates compensation and reward systems, working in conjunction with management.
- Performs job analyses/evaluations and prepares job descriptions involving assigned areas.
- Directs and reviews performance management process and management resource review to ensure compliance with established practices. Designs innovative performance enhancement systems.
- Investigates and recommends actions attendant to employee relations and HR policy incidents.
- Counsels and coaches employees and management to address interpersonal and behavioral challenges, applying experience and expertise in complex cases.
- Counsels employees in career planning and development to promote a motivated, trained, and competent work force .
- Maintains cognizance of collective bargaining agreements; works with union and management to resolve complex issues.
- Promotes and advances teamwork and continuous process improvements to achieve business objectives.
- Reviews staffing requirements and guides management in identifying high potential candidates. Participates in reduction in force process.
- Maintains business unit headcount information to be used in HRreporting requirements such as affirmative action planning.
- Creates environment which values diversity. Investigates and participates in resolution of allegations of discrimination, sexual harassment, and unfair treatment.
- May perform other duties as required.
Drive organizational effectiveness
Lead change, build relationships and broker services
Act as coach and confidant
You Must Have:
- US citizenship in order to obtain US Dept of Energy "Q" level security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Sciences, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Economics or Engineering.
- Five or more years' experience in one or more Human Resources functions
- Advanced degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred
- Current certification through one or more Human Resources professional organizations (e.g., SHRM; World at Work) preferred
- Experience in the interview, selection, acquisition and retention of talent
- Prior experience in a Human Resources Generalist role preferred, with history of effectively resolving strategic and employee relations issues
- Solid understanding of employment law
- Prior experience implementing organization design and change management concepts and interventions
- Ability to tactfully and confidently interact with as well as influence internal and external customers at all levels in the business
Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements. Honeywell FM&T Overview INCLUDES
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift