The Sr. HRBP will act as a trusted advisor; proactively engaging with program leadership to influence and positively impact the organization by identifying resources and formulating/presenting actionable recommendations/options for leadership consideration. This position provides leaders with coaching, consultation, and guidance regarding effective management of people, structure, organization effectiveness, and workforce planning. Additionally, key responsibilities will include partnerships with relevant HR Centers of Excellence subject matter experts in designing and delivering innovative HR solutions in core areas to include the following: Total Rewards and Performance Management, Talent Management and Development, Staffing/Workforce Strategy, Diversity and Inclusion, and Compensation.
- Organizational Development: Support and work with business teams and functions to understand current and future business goals and trends that may impact workforce needs and initiative. Proactively engage with business leaders on people strategy and effectively delivering strategy through workforce planning and organization design and structure.
- Managerial courage – relishes the opportunity to constructively challenge conventional thinking and the ability to respectfully challenge the opinions of others
- Ability to be an effective change agent in an environment of innovation and continuous improvement
- Culture: Develop knowledge and skills to be able to reinforce the Southern Glazer’s culture with leaders and employees. Partner with Southern Glazer’s University and business leaders to develop programs and initiatives which help educate and reinforce the culture with teams.
- Analytical Skills: Possess the skills and ability to present solutions to issues in a concise manner to varying levels of leadership using analytics and insights based on analytics along with sound business acumen.
- Must demonstrate strong decision making and judgment, oral and written communication, business acumen skills.
- Proven success in implementing core talent management processes
- Demonstrated ability to execute quickly, effectively and consistently
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills required
- Confidence interacting with senior/executive leadership
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Business, HR or related field
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in delivering strategic HR methodology
- Strong Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects through full lifecycle (design, develop, implement) and deliver impactful results
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust style as needed to develop effective relationships with all levels of leadership, employees and peers locally and virtually
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to analyze metrics
- Ability to travel to other geographic sites within the Western United States as needed – travel 5-10%
- Experience in a union environment required, teamsters preferred.
Job ID LAS00000180