- In collaboration with assigned business executives and their management teams, this position provides HR expertise and consulting to teams applicable to building organizational capability and workforce engagement strategies.
- The focus is to achieve current and future business objectives through the development and implementation of creative yet pragmatic human resource strategy, policies and practices.
HR Core Competencies:
- Long-term Business Thinker– has the business acumen and strategic skills necessary to influence strategy formulation and position the organization for ongoing success.
- Trusted Advisor - builds personal trust and credibility and a point of view about the organizations for which they work.
- HR Expert – stays current in the HR industry and applies the principles and practices of effective human resources
- Capability Builder - able to identify and build organization capabilities required for sustainable organization success.
- Change Champion – guides organizations on how to initiate and sustain change at the individual, initiative, and institutional levels
- 6. Innovator - able to innovate and integrate systems that align talent, leadership and organization practices to the goals of the firm
- Data-decision Makers -uses technology to improve operational efficiency, collaborate/connect with employees, and leverage information and analytics for insights and strategic decision-making.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred) or equivalent HR management, consulting, business, or project management experience.
- Six to eight years of strong professional, progressive experience is required. It is desired that a minimum of five of these years be spent working in a large corporate environment. PHR/SPHR professional certification preferred.
Valid Through: 2019-11-11