We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The purpose of this job is to provide support for HR systems and applications but primarily Workday. Activities include but are not limited to report writing, supporting configuring of business processes to meet business’ needs, troubleshooting requests or issues, working with vendor technical support to resolve system problems and/or perform routine system maintenance, maintaining error logs and resolving errors, testing of system changes and loading of data.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 20% - Maintains business process configuration in Workday based on business requirements by working with business partners to collaboratively determine best practice business processes and approval levels considering online and mobile usage to ensure transaction effectiveness and appropriate audit trails.
- 20% - Assists project and update teams with user acceptance testing, regression testing, attending design meetings and reviewing operational impacts and plans from systems projects as needed to ensure viability of new system development and effective deployment of updates.
- 20% - Create and modify reports as requested by the business.
- 15% - Assists with organization structure, security roles, and profiles based on business needs while ensuring SOX separation of duties requirements are met by proactively monitoring security structure in Workday and making updates in the system.
- 10% - Assists other analysts in troubleshooting complex interface errors so that problem resolution can be reached before any impacts to payroll or business processes are experienced.
- 10% - Identifies process improvement or automation opportunities by reviewing supported processes, documenting the as-is and to-be processes and implementing changes in order to save time or costs to the business and/or improve data integrity.
- 5% - Reviews and validates or personally performs loads and validations of data into systems using load utility tools or programs when large amounts of data are not able to be entered timely or efficiently by keying.
- Liaison between internal customers and external vendors.
- Documents standard operating procedures for application configuration including but not limited to approval matrices to ensure consistency of system setup so that knowledge transfer and troubleshooting have maximum efficiency.
- Maintains and tracks all issues/work using standard Issue Tracking Processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a 2-4 year degree required: Business Administration or Information Systems concentration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources Information Systems, preferably in a business system support, high-impact master data administration role and 1-2 years Workday business process support
- Knowledge of relational databases, applicant tracking systems, and report writing and in-depth knowledge and experience with Workday HCM, specifically Compensation, Core HCM, Payroll, Talent Management, Time-Off/Absences or Recruiting
- Ability to translate and thoroughly communicate strategic business ideas into technical verbiage and vice versa; ensuring there is a clear understanding of expectations for the end product
- Ability to translate business processes, audit trail requirements and approval requirements into configured HCM business processes in Workday with little to no direction
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure customers are satisfied and systems are always up and running
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes and determine ways of making them more efficient
- Ability to manage many tasks while maintaining high degrees of attention to detail, accuracy and poise under pressure
- Must have collaborative work style
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and basic proficiency in Access & PowerPoint
- Must be able to maintain strictest confidence