This position will require a strong analytical mindset and project managementexperience in order to identify and realize opportunities for improvement to our current processes and systems. Being part of a small team, the individual will occasionally also be responsible for data entry, reporting and analysis. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Global HRIS and be based our Irvine, CA or Woburn, MA office.
- Responsible for administration of our Talent Management System (“SuccessFactors”) and support the annual talent cycle, in particular ensuring system readiness and execution of the annual Performance and Calibration cycles.
- Partner with HR SME’s to identify potential improvements to our HRIS platform, hereunder prioritizing business needs, deliverables, and timelines for implementation.
- Manage projects focused on improvements to our processes and data in SAP HR and SuccessFactors. Tasks will include requirement specification, consultancy, and implementation of changes to existing and new applications.
- Serve as HRIS point of contact for HR functional areas supported and work with Global counterparts to ensure consistency across systems and processes.
- Lead quarterly upgrade reviews of our SuccessFactors platform with HR SME’s and coordinate testing, implementation and roll-out of new features.
- Assist HR team members with system issues through problem identification and resolution.
- Support HR team reporting needs by creating and maintaining reports and providing data analysis
- Create documentation and provide training on HRIS system and processes.
- Support global transactions within SAP HCM to maintain personnel and organizational data, including employee change notice transactions, processing of new hires and terminations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in Human Resources with five (5) of those years being in HR Systems. Previous experience with SAP HR and SuccessFactors BizX Suite is a plus(Performance Management, Goals, ATS, Analytics)
- Advanced Excel skills and demonstrated ability of analyzing and presenting data.
- Strong project management skills; expertise in driving projects and initiatives, and translating customer and business needs into technical requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Attention to detail and comfort working with complex datasets.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
Requisition ID: 43061