The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst provides analytical and technical support to the Human Resources department n pursuit of HRIS initiatives and other HRIS-related responsibilities. This includes, but is not limited to maintaining quality and consistency of HRIS database information; ensuring personnel actions are in compliance with current Human Resources policies and guidelines; providing HRIS technical support to Human Resources and other staff; serving as liaison to other functional areas such as Benefits, Human Resources, Recruiting, Payroll and Finance. Reports to the HRIS/Compensation Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, IT or MIS field
- Minimum of 5 years HRIS related experience with demonstrated aptitude for analytics and problem solving
- Minimum of 1 year of direct related experience with Workday HCM. Highly proficient across the full Workday HCM Suite performing duties to include: Business Process Configuration and maintenance, EIB configuration, Integration Management, Security and Advanced report writing.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Excellent presentation, as well oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in gathering business requirements and documenting.
- Advance Excel and math skills.
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, designs, builds, tests, implements, maintains and enhances Workday tables, codes, and security such as creating new roles, updating/creating new business process, mass changes and data loads.
- Provides Workday technical support to Human Resources, Benefits, Recruiting, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning and Finance areas regarding HRIS administration and operations.
- Resolves Workday complex technical problems and engage additional functional resources, as necessary.
- Performs regular audits to validate that all data in Workday is current, complete and accurate. Coordinate with other functional areas that receive data from Workday to ensure accuracy in their systems
- Maintains quality and consistency of HRIS data by troubleshooting, analyzing, detecting, identifying and correcting technical problems and deficiencies.
- Creates, run and schedule custom reports for supported functional areas.
- Identifies, writes, and implements Human Resources policies and guidelines regarding the HRIS.
- Develops training curriculum and conducts formal and informal training sessions regarding the HRIS.
- Manage and participate in HRIS upgrades and projects, as assigned.
- Identifies opportunities for improving Human Resources processes through information systems changes and assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Develops information systems involving integration of multiple platforms, vendor products and technologies and coordinates the resolution of vendor related data issues.
- Participates in the development of, and advises management on, information technology strategy and technology deployment.
- Provides other support to Human Resources management and staff as assigned.