$80K — $100K *
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Sr HR Systems Analyst is responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance of human resource systems activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities, and reports. Will work with human resources, medical center personnel, vendors, and/or internal information systems staff to design new or modify existing human resource information systems to meet changing requirements. The incumbents in this job are experienced subject matter experts and are typically assigned the more complex and multiple concurrent projects.
1. Assists in the development of user/business requirements, translating the needs to system technical requirements and setting up project work teams. 2. Provides custom report development and may provide standard reports to clients.
3. Responsible for providing reports and metrics to meet needs of the HR Department and Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH).
4. Ability to produce reports using PeopleSoft Query, Structured Query Language (SQL) and/or Application Engine.
5. Develop solutions to complex Human Resources Systems/Technology situations or projects that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
6. Act as subject matter expert on PeopleSoft implementation projects, leading the process of documentation, design, change management, cost estimation, project management, testing, production support, and auditing.
7. Maintain a strong leadership role in the direction of PeopleSoft (PS) initiatives.
8. Participate in all aspects of PS implementations from project initiation through implementation.
9. Participate in all system maintenance initiatives including upgrades and patches.
10. Works actively to achieve system and change acceptance, not only within the HR Department, but throughout the HMH network.
11. Must be able to provide advice and counsel relative to best technology, educating users on the different benefits and capabilities of technologies.
12. Assists the less experienced HR Systems Analyst incumbents as needed.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor's level degree or equivalent relevant experience in Computer Science, Human Resources or other related field.
2. Five years of Human Resources (HR) experience.
3. Five years of experience with PeopleSoft HRMS/Payroll including using PeopleSoft's position management and multiple job functionality.
4. Ten years of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) experience including documentation, design, change management, cost estimation, project management, testing, production support and auditing.
5. Ten years of reporting writing experience.
6. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
7. Knowledge of technological/automation theories, principles, and best practices.
8. Ability to multitask in a demanding environment, good organizational and communication skills managing complex multidisciplinary initiatives to improve processes.
9. Requires ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users, management and non-management customers.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Prior healthcare experience
2. SQL experience
Valid through: 8/19/2020