Industry: Healthcare IT•
11 - 15 years
Posted 291 days ago
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Analyst is responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance of human resource systems activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities, and reports. Will work with human resources, medical center personnel, vendors, and/or internal information systems staff to design new or modify existing human resource information systems to meet changing requirements.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. BS in Human Resources, Computer Science, or related field or related experience.
2. Minimum of 5years Human Resources experience.
3. Minimum of 5years’ experience with PeopleSoft HRMS/Payroll including using PeopleSoft's position management and multiple job functionality.
4. Minimum of 10 years HRIS experience including documentation, design, change management, cost estimation, project management, testing, production support and auditing.
5. Minimum of 10 years reporting writing experience.
6. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
7. Knowledge of technological/automation theories, principles, and best practices.
8. Ability to multitask in a demanding environment, good organizational and communication skills managing complex multidisciplinary initiatives to improve processes.
9. Requires ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users, management and non-management customers.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Prefer experience with PeopleSoft core tables/applications including Job, Position Management and self-service.