Ecolab is seeking a Senior HR Representative to provide strategic human resource generalist consultation to associates and managers at our Huntington, IN facility. This position will serve as a critical member of the team and will partner closely with HR and Talent Acquisition associates. The role presents the opportunity to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. You will have the ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth. Our organization believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best.
What's In It For You:
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Career growth, opportunity, do best work while doing good
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Assist top management in planning, development, implementation and evaluation activities of Talent Assessment and Talent Development
- Responsible for managing several key areas within the HR function, such as talent development, inclusion, talent acquisition, employee/labor relations, compensation, training and development, driver safety, disability and worker's compensation
- Drives key Human Resources initiatives & strategic processes
- Fosters employee engagement through proactive employee relations & performance management
- Partner with leadership to set the strategy to acquire, develop & retain talent
- Leads initiatives on talent develop for Managers and first level supervisors to include facilitation of training
- Coaches supervisors for effective leadership and change management and on standard progressive counseling and managing employee development issues
- Partners with other members of PLT to support training and development for hourly associates
- Oversees the management of the hourly selection process and develops process improvements. Manages temp agency relationships to ensure high quality applicants
- Ensures consistent, fair and legally compliant employment practices
- Partners with Safety Leaders to manage workers compensation cases
- Manages the Short term disability and FMLA program partnering with the corporate disability manager
- Represents the company in the community for the purpose of networking, identifying human resources best practices and improving Ecolab's standing within the community
- Travel requirement of 5% to 10%
Location: Huntington, IN
- Bachelor's Degree in Human resources, Industrial Relations, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years human resource experience
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- 2 years' experience facilitation of training
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing organization
- Understanding of strategic issues impacting the business and have excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong talent development & team building skills
- 2+ years' experience in manufacturing
- Experience building and executing an hourly wage and compensation strategy
- Experience in working within HRIS systems
Own your future. Impact What Matters.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.