Cultural Change Agent
- Defines innovative programming and improvements to current state to deliver against this Funko’s Vision and supports a people focused culture.
- Key part of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Counsel as well as ESG plan for the organization and helps to create and drive programming to support.
HR Projects & Programs
- Partners with Centers of Excellence on implementing and capitalizing on scalable Human Resources programs and processes (e.g., Rhythm of Business (ROB)/performance and development cycle, management excellence communities, employee movement, ad-hoc projects).
- Creates and owns communication strategies in the implementation of HR Programs.
- Leads in collaboration with peer disciplines (e.g., Talent Management, Learning and Development), as well as global Human Resource partners, to contribute insights, leverage resources, and provide capability building support via scalable projects, programs, and/or initiatives (e.g., manager capability, proactive low performance, communication).
- Identifies and aggregates training needs within the business; develops implementation plans to address the training needs identified, and partners with peer HR disciplines in developing and coordinating respective trainings as needed.
HR Solutions Consulting
- Provides expert consulting services to managers and employees in one or more focus areas related to HR programs, processes, and initiatives; represents their focus area in the broader HR community; influences the future direction of HR work by synthesizing insights and contributing perspectives, expertise, and leadership.
Employee Relations (Limited)
- Directs the diagnostics and resolution of issues with increasing complexity, visibility and risk related to policy or culture concerns/violations and incident or threat response, independently or by collaborating with managers, peers in Human Resources and Legal profession as appropriate; recommends solutions to address issues from a systematic perspective (e.g., establishing new principles/tools) while prioritizing employee experiences to maintain a safe and professional work environment.
- Interprets trends in employee relations issues; designs and recommends interventions and solutions to facilitate an open, inclusive, environment that enables effective employee relations for an assigned business, region, or geography.
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 7+ years of experience with Human Resources or business programs/processes OR 7+ years of experience with Human Resources or business programs/processes with Bachelor’s degree
- Strong across-the-board functional HR knowledge including compensation/total rewards, talent management, performance management, compliance, and organization design and development.
- System thinking and strong analytical skills; able to not only work with data but can identify root causes, recognize patterns, and solve complex problems.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships and influence across a wide set of process partners and business stakeholders
- Superb interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, with a focus on empathetic problem solving and comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to ensure that programs are driven as per plan