What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – RetailBanking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Senior HR Operations Advisor
Job Description Summary
Responsible for supporting all operation functions for HR Connections, LOA , and Workers Compensation within the assigned areas. Actively identify and lead/work opportunities to streamline and improve the manner in which HR services are delivered to the end customer. Provides SME functional support and facilitates management in implementing stragtegic objectives. Provides leadership support in the areas of escalation, complex issue resolution and call center support.
Essential Job Functions
1. Assists in resolving complex technical and operational problems Provide process focused analytics support to HR Connections Operations.
2. Provides leadership and SME support to HR Connections Team Members
3. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
4. Analyze HR Metrics to determine areas that require enhancement or re-alignment to achieve improved outcomes and efficiency.
5. Liaison with HR Systems and otherHR Teams to troubleshoot and resolve HR Systems Issues
6. Supports as a Project Lead on medium to complex HR Projects.
7. Responsible for monitoring and ensuring audit compliance guidelines are achieved and adhered too
8. Directs and/or supports all operational functions including Compensation, Benefits, LOA, Workers Compensation, Records Management and various other operational workflows
9. Assists in management of the unit by participating in developing, recommending and implementing policies and procedures to enhance efficiency and achieve objectives.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of prior relevant experience
· Strong analytical, possess great attention to detail Very well versed in Excel including working with Excel (pivot tables & Vlookup), Word, Access & PowerPoint. Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and multiple initiatives Ability to perform ad-hoc analysis under aggressive timelines. Ability to synthesize/analyze diverse information, develop and recommend strategy. Analytical and research Strong experience in developing office procedures