$100K — $140K + car allowance
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Company Overview: Our client is one of the largest diversified suppliers to the foodservice industry.
Position Summary: The Senior Human Resources Manager will manage all Human Resources functions and activities to ensure the company recruits and retains a qualified workforce to meet company and customer objectives. He/She will ensure compliance with labor, safety, and company rules and regulations. The Senior HR Manager will report to the VP, Operations and provide oversight of human resources programs serving several hundred employees while supervising a small HR Staff of 5 direct reports: Senior HR Supervisor, 2 HR Generalists, Training Supervisor, and Receptionist/Administrator. The Senior HR Manager will be working out of the Conyers, GA plant – the largest manufacturing plant in the company.
• Oversee the implementation, administration, and dissemination of information regarding all Human Resources functions including employment, labor relations, training, management development, employee programs, workers’ compensation, compensation, and benefits for exempt, non-exempt, and union employees, ensuring compliance with state, federal, and company policies, procedures, and regulations (e.g., FLSA, FMLA, EEO, ADA, Title VII).
• Oversee the recruitment, selection, placement, and orientation of exempt, non-exempt, and hourly employees to achieve required staffing levels and selection of the best qualified candidates.
• Oversee the administration of the company’s union contracts to ensure strong labor/management relations, compliance with contractual provisions, and smooth operations.
• Develop and implement safety programs and practices to ensure compliance with company standards and regulatory agencies (e.g., OSHA, DOT, etc.) and to provide a safe and healthy environment for company employees.
• Administer performance management and appraisal programs to ensure program effectiveness.
• Adhere to food safety, quality and legal compliance. In the event of a crisis (i.e., product recall, fire, etc.) delegate responsibilities as outlined in the Crisis Communications and Management Guide.
• Extensive union experience (including CBA negotiations, arbitration, grievances, day-to-day).
• HR experience in a Manufacturing Environment, preferably food manufacturing with significant experience in Employee Relations.
• Business Partner Knowledge; strong understanding of how HR impacts operations.
• General Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Labor contracts and labor union environment.
• OSHA, EEO, ADA, and related employment, labor, and safety rules and regulations.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus.
Valid through: 3/17/2021