This position will provide cross-functional HR leadership for multiple business areas in the areas of: Organization Optimization, Workforce Planning, Leadership Coaching & Development, On-Boarding and Talent Assimilation, Succession Planning, and Talent Assessment. As a strategic thought partner, the Sr. HR Manager aligns Human Capital strategies with business objectives in designated business units.
The Sr.HR Managerwill assist the Human Resources Sr. Director of Supply Chain & Merchandise in supporting both Corporate teams as well as Supply Chain Field initiatives. The role will manage a small team of Corporate HRassociates as well as provide counsel to management on Human Resource related issues and work closely with HRBPs to assess and anticipate HR-related needs and assist the business area in managing the workforce. This position will manage the successful execution of organizational programs (e.g. performance management, talent and succession planning, organization design and associate/leader development) and act as a principal consultant to business leaders to drive solutions to business issues in an environment of substantial change. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business unit executives, the Sr. HR Manager seeks to develop integrated solutions to support our core HR work across the business.
The Sr. HR Managermaintains a highly effective level of business literacy about financial positions, business plans, culture and competition of multiple business units.
- Bachelors Degree; Masters Preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in related field (Business Management, Business Administration, Psychology or Human Resources) preferred
- Supply Chain or Manufacturing experience and Corporate experiencepreferred.
- Strategic and operational full lifecycle talent management expertise
- Able to synthesize complex information from a variety of sources
- Knowledge of talent identification and talent development
- Knowledge of and experience with assessment and competency models/performance management tools is required
- Experience with integrated talent management processes,systems, resources and tools
- Knowledge of current trends in organizational development, Talent and Performance Management best practices
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and project management skills
- Pulls together complex information from a variety of sources in a user-friendly, business driven manner
- Must have the ability to eliminate roadblocks and improve processes for successful execution
- Ability to influence at all levels, including senior-most, of the organization
- Builds and maintains credibility at all levels throughout the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills (Non-managerial to executive) and presentation skills
- Creative mindset, proactive, resourceful, resilient, focuses on continuous improvement
- Anticipates informational needs and communicates proactively
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Ability to organize multiple activities and projects which require close attention to detail
- Ability to interpret company policies, procedures and practices
- Ability to work independently and lead a team to achieve goals
- Extremely effective written and verbal communication of the English language
- Experience inHuman Resources, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and/or Talent Management, Organizational Development or relevant experiencedesired.
- Experience with large, companywide implementation of programs, employee training, development, benefits and compensation strongly desired.