Supports CLI HR Projects and provides program and project management to ensure the execution of CLI Strategy while fostering a positive culture. Provide direct support to the CLI HR Department, Terminal Managers, Assistant Terminal Managers and employees regarding all areas of Human Resources, including, but not limited to, employee relations, talent acquisition and culture. Provide guidance to managers and employees through interpreting policies and administering procedures in compliance with all federal, state and local guidelines and company policies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Respond to Corporate/Terminal Managers, employees and applicants regarding a broad range of human resources and employee relations issues on a daily basis.
- Provide guidance, education and training/development to field operations regarding human resources issues, including employee relations and talent acquisition, to ensure fairness and consistency.
- Collaborate with the CLI HR Manager and the Manager of HR Business Partners on project management to align with the strategic plan of CLI/Sheetz.
- Lead and execute CLI HR Projects to ensure the timely delivery of all milestones and project deadlines.
- Coordinate and conduct employee relations investigations in conjunction with Terminal and Corporate Management, including approval and/or execution of disciplinary action up to and including termination in accordance with company policy.
- Provide training for the Field Administrative Assistants.
- Act as a mentor to the CLI HR Generalists to support their development and assist with the day to day operations of CLI HR functions.
- Evaluate, develop and conduct training materials for employees and managers related to human resources and strategic topics. Serve as a trainer/presenter at various company orientations, trainings and events.
- Develop positive, collaborative and effective working relationships with Sheetz and CLI employees.
- Ensure policies and procedures are developed and administered in accordance with current DOT, FMCSA, federal, state, local and employment laws; collaborate with Sheetz, Inc. Legal Department, as applicable.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- 4 year degree in Human Resources or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of general Human Resources experience required
- Valid Driver’s License
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification preferred
Tools & Equipment
- General Office Equipment.