WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
WEX is seeking a self-driven, motivated professional to join their Corporate TechnologyHR Team who will split their time between our new facility in downtown Portland, Maine and our Darling Avenue site in South Portland, Maine. This is senior Human Resources strategic role will report to the VP of HR for Corporate Technology and will support global Technology leaders and employees. This Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for talent strategy, organizational design, change management, and will work closely with our HR Centers of Excellence to deliver best practice HR Programs.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Align strategically with the Corporate Technology team and proactively provide talent strategy consultation to help drive business results.
- Embedded within business unit provide HR solutions in the realm of strategic partnership, leadership development, compensation, organizational development, talent management, employee relations and merger and acquisition support.
- Develop, leverage and implement HR solutions to improve the utilization, performance, and retention of WEX’s talent resources.
- Provide objective and solutions-based advice and guidance on effective management practices related to workforce relations and change management.
- Know and translate talent and business analytics to actionable people solutions for the Corporate Technology team.
- Recommend actions appropriate for conflict resolution by providing performance management guidance to managers including coaching and counseling - which may include executive level performance guidance and related development.
- Consult with management to provide expertise and guidance in facilitation, planning and execution and strategy development of employees to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Ensure consistent application of employee relations, practices, and strategies.
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence in areas including recruiting, compensation, benefits, HRIS, and L&D to build, roll out and supportHR programs and best practices within the business.
- Work with minimal supervision, manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Facilitate meetings/committees and lead projects as needed to include possible merger and acquisition activities.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience and prefer 10 years of proven success in a medium to large corporate setting, with national presence.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- Demonstrated attention to quality and strategic orientation to work.
- Understanding of Google Suite, Excel, HRIS systems (Workday ideal).
- Demonstrated experience with business operations, strategy and HR project management.
- Proven ability to work with, coach and impact change across all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication, partnering, collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, grace under pressure, and respect for the highly confidential nature of the work.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and effectively to meet frequently changing business-driven timelines.
- Must be available to travel 5%
- Must successfully pass a background investigation.