$100K — $150K *
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Are you a seasoned HR leader who is innovative, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to lead a global team that crosses clients in Technology, Business and Operations? If so, look no further, we want you to join our Books HR team, directly partnering with senior leaders in the global Books organization. Specifically, this leader will partner with the VP of Amazon Publishing, Amazon Newsstand, and Goodreads (a subsidiary in San Francisco).
We are seeking an experienced HR leader who has experience with tech teams and can effectively interact with leaders at all levels, and possesses excellent communication skills and strong business acumen. The role requires the ability to provide thought leadership across multiple geographies.
You will be responsible for the development and execution of HR strategies and initiatives, inspiring a direct and indirect team of HRBPs, as well as being a part of the Consumer HR team. This role will help senior leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve team effectiveness, build leader capabilities, and innovate improvements to the employee experience. This role will also work closely with other HR COEs and teams to drive key initiatives and projects in areas such as such as global organization health, diversity, and talent management.
- 7+ years’ work experience in an HR Generalist/Business Partner role including, performance management, change management, and employee experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
· Experience owning multiple geography or global HR strategies.
· Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills; a role model for the use of the concepts and skills we teach and exceptional commitment to our Leadership Principles.
· Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple and often changing priorities.
· Able to work both on a team and independently to deliver results.
· Experience dealing with ambiguity and moving quickly to solutions/recommendations.
· Master’s degree preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Superior employee relations and influencing skills.
· Strong analytical skills. Experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
· Experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives.
· Experience working w Microsoft Office, project management software, SharePoint.
Valid through: 8/5/2020