We are a thriving organization and we need a strategic partner to work with Medical Network leadership. You will lead and support the alignment of business initiatives with employees and management. You will develop, assess, and anticipate HR related needs. Additionally, you will build partnerships across the Centers of Excellence (COE) to ensure HR priorities are achieved. As the Senior HRBP for a diverse and wide spread employee population, you will provide consultative guidance and support to the business as they mature their HR and people practices. In this position, you will support multiple physician practices across the Los Angeles area and beyond.
- You will both manage and demonstrate understanding of the business initiatives affecting your clients, including any operational, financial and performance improvement initiatives impacting their groups.
- You'll make sure people, processes, programs, and systems align to your clients' strategy and objectives.
- You will actively evaluate and provide feedback and direction on trends and metrics that have an impact on their operations.
- You will collaborate with them regarding measures to address issues and develop solutions.
- You'll advise leadership at all levels by providing strategic HR guidance, critical evaluation and recommended solutions.
- You'll develop a leadership presence, while establishing credibility and trustworthiness at the business unit level and influence change management among your clients.
- You'll lead discussions that focus on learning and organizational development needs to ensure talent management, through meaningful evaluations, clear career development and organizational planning.
- You'll resolve employee issues using effective and thorough investigations.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- HR certification preferred.
- Minimum 7 years experience leading a business unit or operating in a Generalist or HRBP related capacity required.
- Candidates who have previous experience in a hospital or healthcare setting are strongly desired.