We are currently seeking a Sr. HR Business Partner. The Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will be responsible for executing the Human Capital (People) Strategy for a specific business client group(s) and/or functional organization(s). S/he will implement people and organizational solutions from an enterprise viewpoint and also measure/monitor the needs of employees through effectively building and developing relationships across all levels of the organization. The HRBP will utilize diagnostics to address and understand organizational dynamics to align with the business environment, implement and refine long and short term continuous improvement activities while managing the day-to-day tactical issues and requirements.
- Develop and refine HR strategies to respond to changing business needs
- Understand the talent needs of the business and develop strategies to identify, attract and retain/develop the next generation of leaders
- Identify and utilize HR metrics (i.e. workforce data and trends, turnover, etc.) to diagnose and proactively address or anticipate potential challenges to the business
- Consult on investments of HR resources (i.e. Training, Compensation & Benefits, etc.)
- Partner with HR team and leaders to formulate business plans, strategic workforce planning objectives and human resources guidelines for client groups
- Partner with leaders on small to large scale organizational realignments and other change management initiatives (i.e. reductions in force, mergers and acquisitions and other workforce actions)
- Spearhead and/or support the development of competency models and career/learning roadmaps for job families; Conduct competency and skill assessments as necessary
- Provide leaders with ongoing consultation and coaching on performance management tools and solutions
- Facilitate the Year-End Compensation Planning process as well as Employee Engagement Survey results analysis and action planning
- Support business with resolution of employee issues, investigations, career counseling and leadership/executive coaching
- Facilitate succession planning and assessment of talent
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team, Finance and business leaders to facilitate hiring plans and forecasts
- Partner with business leaders on assessment of talent, succession planning and key talent movements
- Advise the business on regulatory employment law (in concert with Legal)
- Perform other job related functions as assigned
· BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field experience required.
· MBA or MA/MS degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience in multiple disciplines (Compensation, Benefits, Learning & Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, EEO, etc.) with 3+ of those years of experience as an HR Business Partner at a Fortune 500 corporation.
- 3+ years' experience as an HR Business Partner at a Fortune ranked corporation with direct partnership and support to senior level executives required.
- Management experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Ability to set priorities, meet challenging deadlines and achieve quick resolution of issues
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management and strategic planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Collaborative and a team player
- Skilled consultant and facilitator
- Ability to influence and drive results
- Ability to work with groups and teams to identify issues and solve problems
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Effectively coach and develop others at all levels in the organization
- Exhibit diplomacy, professionalism and maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Customer service oriented with strong listening skills and a quick understanding of business priorities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to deliver and receive constructive and effective feedback
- Ability to partner with employees at all levels, including senior executives
- Flexible and easily transitions between changing priorities
- High proficiency/expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook), with a strong comfort level working in HR systems or learning new systems
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs.