About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a leading prepaid and payments global company, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products in a number of different retail, digital and incentive channels. Blackhawk’s digital platform supports prepaid across a network of digitaldistribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Achievers Employee Success Platform™ enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. For more information, please visit www.blackhawknetwork.com or websites Achievers, Blackhawk Engagement Solutions, Cardpool, ExtraMeasures, Gift Card Lab, Gift Card Mall, GiftCards.comand OmniCard.
As Senior Human Resources Business Partner you will partner and support our SVP, Retail. This is a unique and incredible opportunity for a seasoned and passionate human resource professional seeking to join a dynamic team. The Sr. HRBP will ensure the successful launch of all corporate HR programs and developing employees within the Retail business unit. This key position will report directly to the Sr. Director, Human Resources with a dotted line reporting relationship to the SVP, Retail.
- Partner with Retail management team to attract, develop and retain top talent.
- Establish partnerships across assigned business unit to deliver value added HR service to management in an effort to create a great place to work.
- Analyze metrics and propose solutions and programs to improve employee engagement, morale, productivity and retention.
- Provide coaching to senior leaders to drive business success.
- Provide performance management guidance to managers and partner with managers regarding employee relations issues.
- Manage the roll out of various corporate HR programs and projects.
- Partner with Retail team to ensure smooth on-boarding and off-boarding experience for employees and ensure related tasks are in compliance with company standards/certifications.
- Partner with management and compensation regarding position leveling, promotions, and compliance.
- Perform various other HR duties as assigned in support of corporate initiatives.
- 7-8+ years of progressive Human Resources Management experience preferably in the human resources software industry.
- Experience with and strong working knowledge of U.S. employment law, practices, policies, and models.
- Experience working in both large process driven organizations.
- Strong project management and process development skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge in a range of HR areas, including employee relations, performance management, and regulatory compliance.
- Experience working as an HR Business Partner with all levels of the organization with proven ability to interface well with all leadership levels.
- Proven experience working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proven ability to take initiative and exercise excellent judgment.
- Excellent client service skills, strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication ability.
- Solid business management and handling of confidential information.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills preferred.
- Experience with Success Factors or other HCM systems preferred.
- Sense of humor a must!