Req. ID: 117502
Sr. HR Benchmarking & Reporting Analyst
Do you have a competitive and creative streak that wants to help ensure your company and organization is the best? Are you eager to collaborate with industry leaders, share knowledge with your team and enable value-added benefits?
If so, you may be a fantastic candidate for our Senior HR Benchmarking & Reporting Analyst position at Micron Technology, Inc., a global, Fortune 500 leader in the semiconductor industry based in Boise, Idaho.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with global HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Excellence leaders, and HR Operations experts to assess benchmarking needs, defining the best approach to collect, review, analyze, and set targets for key benchmarks.
- Use knowledge discovered and resulting from the benchmarking project to set and establish reference architecture, best practices and other forms of knowledge transfer as appropriate
- Work alongside world-class HR Data Science and Workforce Analytics experts to define the overall benchmarking platform and process for HR to enable an ongoing, industry informed and pro-active HR benchmarking best practice and reporting on HR’s performance to benchmarks
- Interact directly with executives as a trusted advisor to understand needs and ultimately share benchmark data and process improvement recommendations in a business relevant manner
- Build an external network with other high-tech companies, leaders, and industry benchmarking sources
- Maintain industry expert connections and stay current with HR topics, emerging trends, and business process best practices to ensure continuous improvement of the quality and performance of global HR processes and overall validity of company-wide HR benchmark data
- Work collaboratively with other company teams (for example: Business Planning, Finance Strategy Group, IT) to share data and approaches appropriately
- From established benchmarks and senior leader and subject-matter expert collaboration, you will then assess existing global HR processes and apply LEAN process improvement approaches to help make our processes more effective and efficient while improving the team member experience.
- Serve as a benchmarking process expert within the Human Resources organization and for the company
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Build an appropriate benchmark process, architect and repository for Global HR
- Understand business strategy and anticipate needs/trends to ensure credible benchmark data is proactively in place
- Ensure new and existing benchmark data is captured in a meaningful way in our technology stack to enable future use, appropriate access, context, and trending
- Create analysis packages and presentations of benchmark findings shared in an intuitive and trustworthy style
- Ask meaningful and thoughtful questions to truly understand data and be able to compare/normalize in a balanced, factual, statistically correct, and business relevant manner
- Assist with setting targets for company-wide HR metrics using benchmarks and industry best practices
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years in an analyst role
- 3-5+ years of HR domain knowledge and/or relevant experience
- Experience working in a global environment
- Previous experience conducting benchmarking exercises, setting performance targets, and delivering polished presentations based on the benchmarking findings
- Competence with benchmarking concepts and productivity tools, especially Excel & Powerpoint
- Understanding of database and reporting systems including how to store and access data
- BS in HR, Finance, IS, Statistics, or Business
- MBA is desirable but not required
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Human Resources || #LI-FF1 ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Developer, Database, Compliance, HR, Science, Technology, Legal, Human Resources