: Engility is seeking a Senior Help Desk/Systems Administrator to
conduct troubleshooting and system maintenance.
This position will:
- Create and troubleshoot Windows User Accounts, Group/Group Permissions and File Permissions
- Understand and adhere to change management protocols.
- Provide help-desk supporttroubleshooting existing technologies and incorporating new technologies
- Oversee and maximize virtual machine operations while also using Linux command line prompts and Linux system administration
- Oversee multiple database, SAN, and NAS administration
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance
- Prior deployment experiencesupporting IC, DoD, or Law Enforcement Agency in a COCOM AOR
- At least 3-5 years' of recent experience
- At least 2 years' experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, NetApp Storage Solutions, VMWare, and Linux Server software
- Security+ certification
- Proficient in administering and deploying applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Familiar with VMware and servers
- Extensive experience with computer hardware
- Capability to research and remediate issues by self-learning