The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full cycle recruitment of clinical field positions (nurses, physicians, etc.), including planning and implementing creative cost-effective strategies to ensure staffing needs are fulfilled quickly and efficiently with quality hires. Responsible for administrative activities surrounding the recruitment process including but not limited to interview scheduling and applicant tracking. Assists with general Human Resources projects and reporting activities.
- The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources administration or a related field.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in recruiting professional personnel, with 3 years of recent experience in healthcarerecruitment required.
- Knowledge of social media (Linked In, Facebook, etc) and other web based recruiting preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to complete work independently or as part of a team engaged in multiple project assignments; ability to prioritize workload.
- Operating knowledge and experience with an applicant tracking system and its reporting functions. Experience with ICIMSpreferred.
- Must be technically savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet sourcing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented.