The Sr. Planner will work with Project Architects and Business Development to create and produce contract documents as part of a multi-discipline team for primarily healthcare clients, but have the ability to support other clients as needed. Architectural design development, coordination, and document production knowledge a must. Will use basic knowledge of applicable building codes, materials, and building systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business development (Seller/Doer) in healthcare.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and targeted major clients.
- Help execute marketing and business development plan for targeted clients.
- Provide leadership/medical expertise in selected project efforts.
- Help develop RFP responses, and develop and participate in project interviews.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Master's Degree / DIRECT / 8+ OSHA 10/30-hour Construction Certificate preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Healthcare Planner or Project Architect with 10 or more years of healthcareexperience.
- Must have had significant client contact in healthcare environment.
- Must be skilled presenter for project and business development purposes.
- Must reasonably know the business, including practice issues like contracts, fee development, etc.