We are looking for SR Hardware Engineer for our client in ?????North Andover, MA
Job Title: SR Hardware Engineer
Job Location: North Andover, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years) 8-10
- We are looking for an electrical controls engineer, dedicated to quality, to collaborate with our team supporting industry leading robotic system platforms.
- This individual will be responsible for system level controller and safety modules for automated semiconductor process equipment, including schematic design, FPGA design, and safety logic.
- Projects work will include changes to power supply circuits for functional safety rated compliance, migrating designs from CPLDs to FPGAs, designing high-speed I/O interface, a new robot interface, and development of test fixtures.
- This person will be responsible for learning the controller architecture, PCB component selection, PCB design and overseeing layout, creating BOMs, holding design reviews, supporting ECO release, supporting procurement of prototypes, and design verification testing, supporting Tech pubs with technical data and reviewing publications, and supporting customer inquiries.
- Individual must be comfortable working withmechanicalengineering team for packaging requirements and optimization.
- Individual must be able to give direction to technicians and drafters, and validate drawings. Individual must be diligent at generating design documentation.
- BSEE With 7+ Years Of ExperienceExperience With PCB Schematic Design.
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills .
- System ExperienceRequired: Windows Applications, Orcad Or Altium
- System ExperiencePreferred: Acad, And Agile Product Collaboration
- Experience With FPGA Design Is Added Advantage.
- Hardware Engineer, Schematic Design, PCB Design, FPGA/CPLD Design & Verification
- ElectricalEngineeringDegree With Expertise On Voltage Monitoring Circuits And Safety Hubs Schematic Drafting And Circuit Understanding Cpld Code Porting To FPGA Code Understanding .
- Understanding Customer And Supplier Questions And Support For Issue Resolution