We are looking for an inspiring and dynamic Sr Group Product Manager to manage our market leading product lines and programs for the Cardiac Surgery Cannulae business. You will have an opportunity to use your people management and development skills to lead team members to launch key new cannulae products and innovations in the cannulae business as well as the growth market in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, develop and introduce innovative programs and competitive selling activities, lead market development, and support an evolving field sales organization. If you are a strong marketing leader, effective coach, strategic thinker, deliberate executor, committed team player and focused on team and market success - come join the Medtronic marketing family and show us what you can do!
We value what makes you unique. Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations.
A Day in the Life
Lead the Global marketing team to define and execute a comprehensive marketing plan to drive cannulae growth and Medtronic revenue.
Partner with Global Director of Marketing, Physician Relations, and the geography Sales Operations teams to set strategic direction for the various markets, define marketing objectives, annual sales plans.
Oversee work of the team to partner cross-functionally in planning and execution of innovative sales and marketing programs.
Execute branding, positioning, claims and messaging.
Oversee market development activities including tracking changing economic and market landscape, setting strategic direction, defining programs and investments and overseeing work product.
Oversee forecasting and inventory management in partnership with Supply and Sales Ops teams.
Work with Physician Relations to develop and execute programs to engage and partner with key customers.
Work with Sales Training team and Sales leadership to develop training plans and curriculum for the field sales team.
Execute pricing strategy in partnership with Sales Operations, Sales, Contracting and Pricing teams.
Partner with Sales Operations, Research and Development to successfully introduce and position Medtronic innovation and technology in the marketplace.
Monitor and understand competitive trends and activities. Oversee development and execution of competitive sales and marketing initiatives in collaboration R&D, Sales, Field and Customer Education, and other functional teams.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 7+ years' experience in a marketing or sales role in medical device, healthcare or CPG industry (5 years with Masters)
• Commercialization experience
• Project Management experience
• Managerial experience; coaching and developing people – formal or informal
Nice to Haves:
• Marketing of Cardiac products and supporting clinical evidence
• Previous experience supporting the global sales regions
• Formal people management /talent development experience
• Strong planning and analytical experience (analyzing market data, trends, and financial data )
• Experience identifying new strategic opportunities in a complex business environment and presenting recommendations to senior leadership.