As our Sr. Group Manager, Marketing on our Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF) team, you’ll provide direct leadership with a focus on creating and developing your team. Because you’re a proven leader, you’ll provide technical, sales and management expertise to the Marketing Team and develop each team member’s competency in all Lateral products and initiatives.
- Evaluate, assess and quantify product opportunities to address opportunities along the patient care continuum
- Identify and evaluate the key value drivers and develop the business case for appropriate investment and resourcing
- Robust quantitative analysis in support of business requirements, tracking and reporting, along with clear articulation of business requirements and how to address them through a business case
- Drive key strategic workstreams along with clinical research, payer engagement, reimbursement, among others as appropriate
- Train and support sales efforts for relationship building with targeted surgeons and staff, as well as enhance corporate image on all our innovative products and procedures.
- Partner with Director of Marketing, Director of Sales Training and participate in the development of the sales training topics, content and agenda for MAS procedures.
- Participate, as scheduled, in Sales Training, Advanced Sales Training Tiers, and surgeon VIP programs and remote surgeries as required.
- Participate in new product clinical evaluations and provide timely feedback to Marketing on product performance.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual designated quotas for each of the products and procedures assigned
- Adhere to individual expense budget as part of the quarterly business plan.
- Provide regular weekly/monthly and timely feedback on a variety of topics including sales performance/penetration, market feedback, new target accounts, ideas regarding sales growth and new product development opportunities.
- Provide formal communication of customer needs to personnel for the purpose of improving existing product and developing new products.
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable regulations and standards such as FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 7+ years of related spine and/or orthopedics experience
- Demonstrated ability to interface with multi-disciplinary teams and senior leadership across all facets of the business
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and articulate complex sets of metrics and information into a clear written analysis
- Clear desire to drive ownership across projects with a bias toward action, along with a clear ability to align project prioritization across multiple groups
- Computer savvy and high proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions form groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve, and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstracts and/or concrete variables.