Are you passionate about graphics and want to work on latest technology? Working with leading Engineers on Intel's latest CPU and GPU architectures? Do you love collaborating with a diverse teams to help achieve Best-In-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future? Then our Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software Group (IAGS) has opportunities for you. In IAGS we are responsible for the architecture, design, and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to our datacenter, client, and IoT platforms. We are looking for a Sr. Graphics Software Engineer within IAGS and in this position you will help us to deliver state of the art, high fidelity 3D graphics for movie studios, cloud providers, scientific visualization, gaming, and more with the following responsibilities:
- Define, design and develop advanced graphics rendering capabilities for a broad range of users
- Collaborate with various internal and external partners to enhance and improve graphics performance on upcoming processors, and graphics devices by designing and implementing high performance, state of the art graphics algorithms, and recommending future, market-leading and innovative hardware & software improvements.
- Take internal and external feedback to support the design of upcoming graphics features in yet to be released computing products to ensure rendering will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms.
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, or Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corp.).
- We provide unique benefits that cater to your needs: flexible work hours, private medical plan, travel medical care, life and disability insurance.
- We encourage working hard, but also playing hard! Intel employees are eligible for creative perks such as special recreation activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more.
By applying to this prescreen posting, you are expressing interest in job opportunities with Intel.
PhD in Computer Graphics or related fields.
- 7+ years of experience developing advanced graphics rendering solutions with an emphasis on Ray Tracing and Image Denoising algorithms
- 5 years of C++ development including advanced features such as templates, virtual functions and performance intrinsics
- 5+ years of Graphics Concepts: Photoreal 3D rendering, Image Processing, High Performance Graphics algorithms
- Multiple reviewed, published and referenced papers on advanced rendering techniques