This position reports to: Creative Director, Brand Experience
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Senior Designer is responsible for advocating and elevating the ServiceNow global brand, and building design systems across all mediums: Digital, Print and Video. This position is a senior role that requires both a strategic and high-level conceptual thinker combined with a creative mastermind who can produce impactful deliverables.
- Shape and define the visual identity system of ServiceNow across illustration, photography, icon design, presentations, environments, web, video, and print
- Support the evolution of our brand guidelines
- Conceptualize and create innovative designs for a variety of projects spanning events, marketing campaigns, product launches, web/digital assets and internal programs right through to execution
- Program manage strategic design projects working with agencies, outside contractors, photographers and internal team
- Understand ServiceNow brand system and provide direction and feedback internally and to agencies to ensure consistency with ServiceNow’s design system and guidelines
- Lead and mentor designers in order to consistently deliver innovative creative work
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of experiencedesigning rich branded experiences across a wide variety of mediums
- Portfolio that represents a strong sense of typography, range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic
- Ability to think strategically and redefine problems rather than executing on solutions
- Proven track record working with internal design team and agencies to elevate the quality, creativity and deliverables developed
- Strong point of view on creative ideas and ability to promote conceptual thinking among team
- Outstanding team player; excellent collaboration skills
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter that can juggle multiple projects
- Expert knowledge of relevant design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch).
- Agency experience, video editing, and motion graphics skills a plus.