Sr. Graphic Designer
5 - 7 years experience • Software
You will have the opportunity to participate in, and lead a variety of projects from core brand visualization, to large events, and content creation across all media platforms. You will partner with copyeditors and internal business partners to produce compelling creative that inspires the Pega brand and drives results.
In this role, you will:
- Develop creative that provokes, informs and delights our audience while driving action across email, websites, banner campaigns, paid media, brandingcampaigns, print ads, presentations, event collateral, social media and product marketing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including events, content, and product marketing to understand the strategy, define needs, and execute
- Help to define and evolve brand standards for visual identity
- Act as a creative leader within Pega
- Drive excellence in marketing and communications – both visually and verbally
- Curates and codifies best practices within Pega
- Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- Competitive salary + bonus potential, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, free parking/transportation subsidies, and even pet insurance!
You love design and believe in its power to make real change and see the opportunity for great creative and storytelling in everything. You stay up-to-date on all the latest design trends and can’t help but share the best. As a key player on the Brand team, you are passionate about developing the biggest ideas and determined to make the smallest details perfect. You understand how to align strategy with execution, that the message is as important as the visual, and have a world-class portfolio that demonstrates how you’ve brought big ideas to life for a variety of industries and brands.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of art direction, design work, or related experiences
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative thinking
- Strong understanding of brand identity systems and flexing them for creative impact
- Experience with cross media campaign development
- Expert knowledge of creative process
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, able to multi-task
- Excellent personal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting work
follow Pega Jobs on Twitter
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications