$100K — $150K *
Oversees Quality Assurance and Quality Control programs at multiple plants across geographies or business segments. Ensures development and implementation of standards, processes and methodologies. May also manage global initiatives across region or businesses.
· Develops and manages the implementation of the strategic quality plan and ensures alignment / priority setting with strategic business plan and the alignment of appropriate resources. Guides region or business in making appropriate risk / reward decisions associated with product and service quality.
· Oversees the development, implementation, and maintenance of effective, fact-based processes for establishing final product specifications and manufacturing specifications, and maintaining consistency between them.
· Oversees implementation of global Quality initiatives. Develops project plans, allocates resources and manages project team members across locations in achieving project goals. Determines priorities and manages budgets and other resources.
· Ensures ongoing compliance with ISO and Quality systems requirements and ensure total quality excellence in all activities. Ensures that manuals are updated and lab procedures are standardized at all plants in the region. Follows up on regional and other audits and oversees corrections and improvements.
· Coordinates regional complaints database. Provides customer complaint resolution both at the plant and regional levels. Works with cross-functional groups as needed to ensure solutions are found that meet both the customer and Cabot’s standards.
· Ensures that the business or region has appropriate technical strengths in the areas of analytical chemistry, statistical methods and laboratory management.
· Supports efforts to implement and maintain the Responsible Care® Management System in line with the requirements of the RC14001® technical specification, as applicable to the site/region.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Behaviors)
· Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance techniques and practices; manufacturing process controls; product uniformity and variation; QA/QC problem solving techniques; Statistical Process Control. Knowledge of ISO compliance; knowledge of IATF16949 system; and of Cabot products and applications.
· Strong project management and leadership skills. Ability to lead and manage the work of others either directly or via project activities. Ability to motivate others into action.
· Communication and influencing skills. Ability to speak clearly and convincingly in order to lead and persuade others. Ability to work collaboratively with others.
· Bachelors/University degree in a technical discipline.
· 7+ years related experience in a chemical manufacturing environment.
Cabot Corporation is a leading global specialty chemicals and performance materials company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Valid through: 11/12/2021
$110K — $130K + $20K bonus + rrsp matching, full benefits. *