Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Geotechnical engineering analysis and evaluations for earthwork/excavation support, shallow/deep. foundation design and analysis, settlement analysis, and pavement design.
- Plan, schedule, and conduct field and laboratory services for a wide range of project types.
- Oversee engineering services during construction of projects including Material Testing.
- Write geotechnical engineering reports presenting findings and recommendations.
- Manage projects and technical staff on multi-disciplined projects and work within multi-disciplined team environment.
- Serve as project manager to develop scope, schedule, and budget and ensure successful project delivery
- Provide leadership / mentoring to engineers and technicians.
- Participate in local, regional, and national engineering related organizations.
- Participate in busines