Mag Instrument, Inc. the highly successful and growing manufacturer of the Mag-Lite® flashlight, has an immediate opening for a self-motivated individual with broad accounting experience to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare journal entries, bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconcile and analyze various general ledger accounts
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing including preparing financial statements with accuracy
- Generate reports, Compile data, and perform analysis for audits and management reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of statutory filings and other general accounting related transactions and activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum 5+ years general accounting experience, excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS-Word and Excel and good communication skills
- Ability to focus on details and perform functions with accuracy
- Ability to exercise good judgment and work ethics to ensure the integrity of all reporting
Mag Instrument is ideally located in Ontario California within easy driving distance to the mountains, desert, and beaches. We offer competitive salaries and great benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurances, and 401(k).