Sr. Functional Lead ( Digital Marketing & Customer Experience )
TE Connectivity's DigitalMarketing & Customer ExperienceTechnology team is responsible for analysis, design and implementation of end to end Customer Experience and Commerce solutions to promote TE Connectivity products and services through Digital Channels. The Technology team works in conjunction with business stakeholders to create opportunities to reach new customers and expand market share at scale. TE Connectivity is driving an online evolution – and best in class technology solutions are critical to stay competitive in the fast-moving digital ecosystem. TE Connectivity launched a newly designed experience in 2015, and has been moving aggressively in its Digital Journey. We launched a Commerce pilot this year.
DigitalExperience Functional & Process Experts are required to help document the existing solutions and help business realize the full potential of DigitalTechnology Capabilities. The BPA will also influence strategies for the future as we expand across the DigitalLandscape. The Sr. Functional Lead will lead the establishment of the Functional Analyst Practice within the technology team, and streamline documentation and requirements gathering processes. The individual will drive the use of tools and strategies to standardize the Business Analysis & Design Processes.
Join us and liaison with executive management, business representatives and technology teams to understand business goals, design solutions and facilitate the implementation of Digital Solutions!
The successful candidate will have experience working in industries and companies on the leading edge of DigitalExperience and Digital Commerce, and will have participated in defining and implementing digital solutions, and driving change within a large organization. Reporting to the Sr. IT Manager, DigitalMarketing & Experience, the role will be based in Middletown, PA.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Sr. Functional Lead is responsible for creating and maintaining the Information Architecture & Roadmaps of functional capabilities for Digital Customer Experience and the underlying Technologies. The position is the liaison between business, architects and delivery vendors. This role provides the functional expertise on existing solutions, impact analysis on capabilities, and strategic direction on new capabilities. This role will be responsible for driving requirement workshops, developing business cases, recommending solutions, conducting build vs. buy analysis, and validating vendor deliverables.
This senior position will provide functional and process leadership for establishing a Business Analysis Practice at TE. Individual is responsible for translating business needs into functionality roadmaps and solution designs and co-ordinate with Delivery Teams to ensure business goals are realized.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Understand digital strategies and manage the end to end Information Architecture for DigitalMarketing and Customer Experience Solutions.
- Translate business goals to drive opportunity identification, and solution definition. Lead problem definition, and requirement gathering phase for projects.
- Design and develop proposals, usability studies, software evaluations and buy vs. build recommendations. Manage vendor relationships.
- Works closely with the Enterprise Architects (EA) and Business Analysts (BA) and will act as the one-stop-shop for IT.
- Validation of project deliverables ensuring solution meets desired outcomes. Responsible for updating Information Architecture to reflect updated systems/customer experience flows.
- Build a Business Analysis and Design competency
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of IT experience in large global enterprises; 5+ yearexperience with DigitalTechnologies related to Customer Experience, Content Management, Search, Analytics, SEO, and Commerce
- Excellent Functional/System Analysis skills in a fast-paced environment, leading requirements gathering and solution design for complex digitalexperience initiatives.
- Good understanding of Web Content Management (Adobe AEM), Commerce (hybris), Search & Analytics (Adobe Analytics) Platforms
- Solid understanding of IT systems including system design, information architecture, and system interfaces
- Industry knowledge - Understand the industry and technology innovations with Marketing and Customer Experience
- Good understanding of AgileProject Management concepts with ability to prioritize functionality based on business goals
- Experience building and mentoring a team
- Experience establishing standards and processes for Analysis & Design teams
- Ability to Lead and Influence
- Strong Interpersonal, Listening, and Presentation Skills
- Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
- Bachelordegree in Business, Computer Science, or Marketing OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
- MBA or Masters in Information Technology Management preferred.
- Certified in Business Process Management techniques