Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That's why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don't need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.About the Team
The Workday Success Plans Team are all about our customers and their post Go-Live journey - we create programs to help them drive business value from their Workday applications. The team is responsible for delivering a variety of programs and services to our customers ranging from feature demonstrations to full feature deployments.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too! We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.About the Role
Would you enjoy learning new things in a fast paced environment? Do you have an appetite for variety and challenging business problems to solve? Are you a great communicator who can clearly articulate and demonstrate the value of Workday solutions to our customers? The Workday Success Plans team works directly with customers through targeted microconsulting engagements to help solve their business needs using the Workday application. Responsible for acting as a trusted Workday advisor, you will have the opportunity to assist customers with how-to questions, troubleshoot and guide customers through configuration, and provide feature demonstrations. As a Workday Financial Accounting Expert, customers will benefit from your knowledge as you share your experience, identify key considerations, and highlight standard methodologies.
Our team of professionals have a broad and deep understanding of Workday Financials. In this position we are looking for expertise in the following:
- FDM/Financial Accounting
- Accounting Journals
- Inter-company Processing
- Period Close
- Foundation Data Model Design
- Business Assets
- Asset Tracking
- Leased Assets
- Multibook Asset Accounting
So if you are passionate about the value technology can bring to an organization, love learning and want to work directly with some of the greatest companies on the planet, bring your energy and teamwork to the Workday Success Plans team!
Primary responsibilities of this role include delivering various services to Workday Success Plans customers. To be successful, this requires:
- Conducting research to ensure understanding of customer questions and related Workday concepts.
- Delivering small scope consulting in response to customer requests; providing configuration guidance, demonstrations, considerations, tips & tricks.
- Troubleshooting product configuration to resolve or provide optimal product configuration to meet customer business requirements.
- Clearly and effectively communicating responses and value to customers.
- Creating and delivering customer presentations on how to use Workday features to achieve business goals (Accelerator Webinars).
- Providing one-on-one consulting guidance to accelerate customer feature adoption (Feature Accelerator).
- Reviewing customer tenants to identify adoption opportunities (Feature Adoption Tenant Reviews).
- Completing and maintaining product expertise and Workday Certification(s) along with familiarity with Workday roadmap.
- Keeping up to date with industry practices and the ability to engage with our customers on those topics.
- Helping drive the creation of new programs to drive customer feature adoption.
In addition to delivering Workday Success Plans services, our Workday professionals will also deliver other Customer Enablement services, such as:
- Office Hours to conduct appointment-based consulting engagements providing guidance and product expertise to customers
- Perform configuration and business requirements reviews with a detailed deliverable calling out opportunities for optimization
- Provide one-on-one customer configuration designs
- Deployments including full deployment of Workday features
Basic Qualifications (P4):
- 5 years of IT implementation experience
- 5 years of experience with Workday deployments and/or financials systems, including but not limited to PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, and/or JD Edwards
- 3+ years of software consulting experience
Basic Qualifications (P3):
- 3 years of experience with Workday deployments and/or financials systems, including but not limited to PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, and/or JD Edwards
- 2+ years of software consulting experience
- Workday Certification, or ability to certify in, at least one of the following: FDM, Record to Report, Business Assets
- Ability to gain a thorough understanding of Workday concepts as new features are released
- Ability to distill complex concepts into understandable presentations for our customers
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple engagements and deliverables simultaneously
- Strong critical thinking skills so as to understand complex, technical process issues and facilitate/influence decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Workday Pay Transparency Statement - United States
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations in the United States (US) are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate's compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday's comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Primary Location: USA.GA.Atlanta
Primary Location Base Pay Range: $110,200 - $165,300
Additional US Location(s) Base Pay Range: $104,700 - $188,400Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we're combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field
with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!