What is the opportunity?
You will be directly involved in a team driven to transform technology in Global Wealth. The projects inthe space will be leverage to modernize our technical solutions and align with enterprise level strategy (Big Data, Cloud).
What will you do?
Technical Analysis, Design, Coding and Consulting
- Together with Project Manager, RBC solution architect, determine best mix of development, interfacing applications, third party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives
- Develop and deploy new technical-aligned applications(.net applications, web services, mobile applications, Cloud computing applications)
- Develop and deploy applications in Agile way, through DevOps
- Provide technology and application development expertise
- Lead analysis, design coding, testing, tracking and deploying efforts
- Provide 2nd level production support
- Work with 1st level production support team identify root causes and provide solution
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 2 years Web API Experience
- Minimum 2 year experience in .net, MVC, C#, SQL web application development, WCF and Restful APIs
- Knowledge of TFS, DevOps(Jenkins, UrbanCode)
- Have experience developing and automating unit test cases
- Multiple platforms e.g. Intranet, Internet, Client/Server and ability to select appropriate one to meet business needs.
Nice to have
- Wealth management applications knowledge
- Bluemix programming experience
Req ID: 148718