$100K — $150K *
Analyzes complex system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
• Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code.
• Leads or participates in assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts, and monitoring performance.
• May recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities. Remains current with new technologies.
• Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
• Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
• Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
• Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
• Assists in preparing project plans using project management tools.
• Reviews test results; documents test activities, and records remedial actions.
• Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant development or engineering experience or combination of education, training and experience.
• Financial Services experience preferred.
• J2EE experience in a professional enterprise setting.
• Enterprise Application Platform experience (JBoss, Spring, Hibernate).
• Experience in architecting and building high performance Java Services.
Valid through: 5/18/2021