This position is for Sr. Full stack developer (JAVAEE/Angular) within the Municipal CCC and PFD technology teams to help develop maintain and support various functionality of the Municipal Securities Origination Central system. The application allows creating and maintaining client information, track client related events and manage workflows in an efficient way, gives robust reporting/analytics capability.Excellent opportunity to immerse in and learn within the Municipal Securities Division and gain exposure to capital markets business and technology initiatives targeted to maintain Citi’s lead position among its competitors.Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the end to end delivery of development work across multiple Citi locations
- Manage and provide technical guidance to a team of developers across geographies
- Work closely with stakeholder to meet the strategic deliverables planned on the platform
- Ability to effectively interact, collaborate with development team
- Ability to effectively communicate development progress to the project manager
- Work with developers onshore, offshore and matrix teams to implement business solutions
- Ability to learn new technologies and demonstrate through PoCs
- Investigate possible bug scenarios and production support issues
- Understand and refine business and functional requirements
- Independent, motivated, and collaborative
- Enterprise app development experience is preferred.
- Strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills are essential as the successful candidate will work with directly with the development teams in New York, Shanghai
- Undergraduate BS /MSdegree computer science or equivalent
- Hands on experiences with CSS3
- 7+ years’ experience in Java/JEE related technologies
- Solid understanding of core Java, Spring, RestFul Web Services and Hibernate
- Understanding of Micro service Architecture using Spring Cloud Netflix
- Working knowledge of middleware technologies like JMS based messaging
- Familiarity with Unit Testing tools like Junit, Mockito
- Database – Strong in relational database like Sybase, Oracle or similar
- Possesses ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Firm understanding of design patterns and best web coding practices
- Firm understanding and hands on experience with cybersecurity concerns and how to mitigate web security vulnerabilities.
- Firm understanding and willingness to quickly learn and adopt third party technologies such as Kendo UI etc.
- Well versed with DevOps Tools like JIRA, Bitbucket, Teamcity, uDeploy, Sonar
- Working experience with Linux and shell scripting
Considered a plus:
- Fixed Income or Municipal Bond market business knowledge preferred.
- Caching technologies like Gemfire.
- Job ID: 18028949