At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We're strong and growing. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We're strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sr Full Stack Engineer
What's the role?
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to build the next generation of digital tools for our clients.
The role requires an agile engineering mindset, patience and persistence to solve complex problems, ability to get things done quickly but thoughtfully, and strong engineering skills. Join us at the forefront of FinTech innovation!
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, deploy and support client facing web applications and services.
- Strong sense of ownership and the drive to tackle cross-team projects.
- Effective communication skills: explain technical solutions to both engineering and non-technical teammates.
- Team player: brings out the best in fellow engineers and plays well with product owners and designers.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Nice to haves: background with large enterprise projects, interest in mentoring junior devs, experience with analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, New Relic, Heap), familiarity with Docker & Kubernetes
- Highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, matching 401(k), pension program
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Commitment to Innovation
Req ID: 16341